|Click on the Album titles to view all pictures in that album.
Click on an individual picture to see a larger version.
|lot 2 conference in Rome - (view all 5)|
|CCBE Plenary Session held in Athens on 17-18 May 2013 - (view all 5)|
|CCBE (Councils of Bars and Law Societies of Europe)|
|Training on EU law and EU-level cooperation - 2 - (view all 4)|
|Training on EU law and EU-level cooperation - 1 - (view all 5)|
|Stimulating judicial training of European legal practitioners - (view all 2)|
|Link to the event: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/events/judicial-training-2013/index_en.htm|
|General Conference 15/11/2013 - (view all 7)|
|Videos - (view all 1)|
- Check the 2013-2014 survey on Training Lawyers in EU Law from the document section.
- This survey provides the basis for the first Europe-wide state of play on trainingof lawyers, more specifically regarding EU law.
- “Good practices” is a very generic concept which can pertain to different aspects and stages of the preparation, organisation and implementation of professional training of lawyers.
This document proposes to evaluate which good practices can apply to different aspects of organisation, delivery and assessment of training activities
- Different criteria should be used to determine whether a specific aspect of the organisation and implementation of an activity related to professional training of lawyers is a good practice.
- National training systems for lawyers
Building trust in EU-wide justice: A new dimension to European Judicial Training - COM(2011) 551 final
2011 Communication from the European Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the Euroepan Economic and Social Committee and the Commitee of the Regions about European Judicial Training